Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Telling Tales - Charis Books

Thursday May 9th, I'll be speaking at Charis Books in Little Five Points and, for the first time, sharing my personal experiences performing as Oracle.  Orace@WiFi began as an art project and an experiment, centered around a finding a way to connect with my audience and playing with random chance.  I was completely surprised at the astounding coincidences and inexplicable results of this home-brewed system of divination.

Now that the project is over (March was the last time I took calls), I'll be speaking at Charis and sharing the experiences that changed my understanding about the workings of the universe.  Yep. Interesting stuff indeed.  Come, bring your questions.  Copies of the Oracle@WiFi book will be on sale and I'll be signing copies after the talk. Talk begins at 7:30pm

No comments: