Friday, February 2, 2018

Oracle@WiFi Is Back!


The Oracle@WiFi has returned! After a brief respite from the project, I, Beth Lilly am re-launching my celebrated photographic fortune-telling art project.  With some changes!  Previously, I gave readings on the seventh day of the month.  This time, I’ll be acting as Oracle on the last Monday of each month.  There is a new number to call – it’s 404-692-0766 and there is a small fee of $10 to help cover the gas.  If you’re not familiar, this is an art project based on fortunetelling.  People are invited to call me on my cell.  If you reach me, I’ll review the instructions, maybe a bit of chit chat, then end the call. Then I make 3 photographs for you and text them to you in exchange for your question.  More details are on the project website.  You can see readings on the Oracle Instagram feed – theoracleatwifi.  Check out and follow the Instagram, check out the website, and if you want reminders about upcoming Oracle days, you can sign up for emails.

This blog will be - alas - abandoned. Please follow on Instagram instead!

No comments: