Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Oracle Lives - Schedule Your Reading!

As of April 2013, I finished a full year of taking calls for the Oracle project, celebrating the beautiful book published last year.

But it's not over!!  While I am no longer taking calls on the 7th, you can still participate!  You can commission an Oracle reading for your own question at any time. 

How it works 
We schedule a day in the future. On that day, you can call me at any time from 9am to 9pm (so it's still random). I'll create 3 images and email directly to you - usually within 30 minutes. Once you reply back with your question, I will put the question and images together into one artwork. I'm happy to discuss possible interpretations with you.

The cost is $225 and includes a signed, dated print, sized 8.5" x 11" in a vertical format or you can purchase larger, limited edition exhibition sized prints too.

To discuss possibilities, call me at 404-805-5431 or email sbethlilly@gmail.com  And of course, you can also purchase a copy of the book from me or at many bookstores or online.

No comments: